Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Self-Healing Tarot Spread

The Self-Healing Tarot Spread

Eight of Pentacles

What is my greatest emotional block, trauma from the past that prevents me from moving forward?

When this card represents the primary emotional block or issue from the past limiting self-growth, there is an indication that I have not learned to express my emotions. I want to start new life, but lack of ambition and contrasting emotion are the obstacle.

Five of Swords

How has my emotional block affected my past relationships?

My inability to express my emotions has caused me be hit by looses of any potential friends, and boyfriends and discouraged me from forming personal bonds. This is a time of agony, but only I can can get myself out of it. I feel confused about why the crisis occurred, but deep down I already aware of the reason. I just don't want to face them.

Strength

How is my emotional block currently affecting my personal relationships with others in the present?

I am struggling to gain my own in emotional struggle. As a result, I am experiencing an upsurge from my inner, instinctive nature that is calling upon me to pay careful attention to my own needs and not put my ambitions on the back burner in order to attend to the demands of others. It is a time of travail, but I will eventually overcome the difficulties and come out on top.

Five of Cups

What new things about myself can be learned from this exploration?

I will learn that I am not my past.

Nine of Cups

What actions, emotional or otherwise, can I take to get past my emotional blocks to encourage growth and self-healing?

I need to go to college, start dating again, and stop eating sugary foods.

Five of Pentacles

What is the guiding spiritual lesson I have learned through this exploration?

I have learned to ignore my emotions and instincts.

No comments: