Thursday, March 19, 2020

Memory Fluke

I had telephone appointment with Jhon, my phochologist. I told him I have problem with my memory. I recently forgot I had coffee and made another cup just to go to my room and see that my cup is still there. Turns out I had used my mother's cup. I never recalled drinking coffee. There was only the fact that I did. Next day I could vividly remember eating dinner. I could remember every single detail from taste to the way it looked. The problem I was still hungry because I didn't yet eat dinner. What I remembered so vividly happened the day before.
Jhon suggested to call my neurologist to see if she wanted to reschedule the appointment for sooner.

Update 3:09 - I called my neurologist, talked to receptionist. She said she will tell let the doctor know about my symptoms and call me back. In about an hour she did. Neurologist said it was most likely caused by anxiety and that I need to talk to my therapist.

No comments: