Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hiding

Today I had a dream that I went to my boyfriend's, I don't have a boyfriend, house. When his aunt came to visit him I hid from her in the bathroom. All the time I was afraid that she will find me. Eventually she had to go to the bathroom. When I notices she is coming I went to hide in the shower, the shower door was not see through. When I was hiding I had realized that I had very uncomfortable high heel boots on and can barely walk, also for some weird reason there where something like crawl space between shower and bathroom. When she was leaving the bathroom I have noticed that there is a blank space in the shower through which I can see what's going on in the bathroom, but she can't see me as she leaves.

I think that I am worried that people will see that I am doing something that I am not supposed to be doing and it will get me in trouble. What are your thoughts?

No comments: