Thursday, November 15, 2012

I will do anything to get kittens

I had a dream that me and my mother were ridding in the car my mother was behind the wheel. I have no idea where we were going, but it was something important. Suddenly we were no longer in a car, but a streetcar my mother was still behind the wheel. She was telling me about the car accident she was in, the passenger had died. In the dream I kept thinking that the passenger was my father. Then the dream got really weird. We were being chased by bad guys. There was fighting with lifesaber and some kind of weird mind control machine. I had to hide a wounded man from the bad guys that were chasing us. I also preformed a surgery to remove the bullet. At some point in the dream there was a Woody doll. The dream ended with the bad guy catching the man I was hiding, but nothing bad had happened. It turns out  he just wanted kittens.

I am not a fan of Star Wars and my mother was never in any kind of accident.

No comments: