Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fear of Unknown

Dangerous Risk Adrenaline Suicide by Fear of F...
Dangerous Risk Adrenaline Suicide by Fear of Falling (Photo credit: epSos.de)
Fear & Anticipation
Fear & Anticipation (Photo credit: hartlandmartin)
One Fear illustration from Book of Fears
One Fear illustration from Book of Fears (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Fear of the Unknown
Fear of the Unknown (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
fear
fear (Photo credit: siette)
Fear Yourself
Fear Yourself (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Robert Plutchik's Wheel of Emotions
English: Robert Plutchik's Wheel of Emotions (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Fear (of the Unknown)
Fear (of the Unknown) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Scared child
Scared child (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Words associated with Fear
English: Words associated with Fear (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Fear terror eye
Fear terror eye (Photo credit: @Doug88888)
I am still very dissatisfied with my life. I constantly feel like a third wheel. It's the feeling I had been caring from my childhood. I know I need to let go of it, but I have been living this was for so long. I am used to feeling this way and as odd as it may sound I am afraid to let go or maybe I am afraid of myself of what I might become. There is a lot of deceit in my past, not all my own, that I am afraid will catch up with my eventually. Not that fear had ever stopped me from doing something that I want to do. I had overcome many fears in my life and I will over come this fear too. I have to overcome this fear or I will be setting myself my for a failure that I just can't afford.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: